Australia vs India: Large crowds expected for upcoming T20 series

'Australia in Australia is always going to be dangerous' – Rohit Sharma 19 Nov 18

'Australia in Australia is always going to be dangerous' – Rohit Sharma 19 Nov 18

Team India begin their long tour of Australia with the 3 match T20I series.

"When you play in places like Brisbane and Perth, the good bounce allows me to play my game because I have grown up playing on cement pitches back home".

India captain Virat Kohli insisted on Tuesday Australia have the quality to upset the odds in their Twenty20 series and said his team will be focusing on the "little things" to come out on top.

A rebuilding Australia squad is coming off back-to-back series losses to Pakistan and South Africa in the limited-overs formats, following a Test series loss to Pakistan in the United Arab Emirates. The three-match series will be starting on January 12 and Team India will be looking to settle their squad ahead of the World Cup.

In the short format, they have been by far the better team in recent times. Make no mistake, the two aren't outstanding forces in the format and one of them - Khaleel - couldn't even manage to earn more than the one game for his IPL franchise in 2018. "It was a shortened game - 10 overs a side - so you can not make too much out of it", Sharma said, not reading too much into Australia's defeat.

Australia: Aaron Finch (capt), Ashton Agar, Jason Behrendorff, Alex Carey, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Chris Lynn, Ben McDermott, Glenn Maxwell, D'Arcy Short, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye, Adam Zampa.

Australia's three-match T20 series against India pits the third and second highest-ranked sides in the world respectively together.

India vs Australia 1st T20I live stream, when and where to watch, preview and team news

"We will definitely not take anything for granted here, regardless of any situation that is present". We don't need a few individuals to step up.

Where will the 1st T20I between India and Australia be played?

However, the Australians are not buying into this theory and have said that Kohli loves to be in a confrontation and that keeps him going.

Whack. It gets better: "Embarrassment has replaced the pride they used to take in playing the "Australian Way", a euphemism for playing in a hard, overtly aggressive and arrogant manner, which gave primacy to the end result and cared little about the means adopted".

"We want to make it count this time around". Whenever we have played here, it has always challenged us. South Africa did it for a while and other than these two, in the last five-six years, you tell me which team has travelled well.

Youngster Dunkley top-scored in challenging circumstances to show why she is so highly thought of at Surrey and although Shrubsole came close to another heroic display, following up a battling performance with the bat by taking two wickets in her first three balls, England fell to defeat.

Michelle Obama Shades Melania Trump over Fired White House Staffer
Penguin Random House, Obama's publisher, revealed Friday that Becoming sold 725,000 copies - on the first day alone. Michelle Obama told Kimmel of her daughters .

Recommended News

We are pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news.
Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper.
Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.